Dean's 101H Statistics class: Fall 2002
EXTRA OFFICE HOURS
Xinyi will hold office yours on Monday from 10-12. (4th floor of R2D2
tower. She will be in one of the glassed in rooms that you seen when
you enter the stat department.)
NOTE: Final is on Dec 18th. (Our time is common with other 101
classes. The location is our usual class room.) (practice problems)
Homework (mostly out of Pitman's
This is a problems based course. You have to do the problems to
understand the concepts. There will be about 8 - 10 collected homeworks
(and a few that won't be collected).
- The schedule for the class
- Grading: two midterms (20% each), 1 final (25%), and lots of
Exams are closed book. You may bring one page of formulas.
- Contacting me:
- Office hours Tu 10:00-11:00, Th 3:00 (Huntsman 472)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Many questions can be answered this way)
- Stat lab
- 462 JMHH: MTThF open 11 - 5, and Wednesday 9-3 (Runs earlier on
Wednesdays so the students can go to our stat deparment seminar.)
- Stat lab is "collective office hours." This means you
can get help almost anytime.
- TA: Xinyi Xu (email@example.com). She is responsible for
grading and helping you with understand your homework and so contact
her if you don't understand how grading was handled.
Last modified: Sat Dec 14 13:27:21 2002